tick tock.....

By lil omm , In , 5:53 PM


Hello Mr. Milo,
I know you are in there because I feel you every day. You are a very very curious and interesting little boy, and you MUST know that your sister is dying to meet you. We have 3 days until your  "due" date.. and it's been quite an adventure with you. What will you be like on the outside? There's one thing I know for sure, your sister is ANXIOUSLY awaiting your arrival. You, my sweet boy, need to come and give her some company. I think she's ready to have a partner in crime. Look at her fantastic feet and little tattooed hands.  This little princess has been such a good care taker already, while you have been causing my some trouble.. she rubs my head and face with these hands and tells me "it's okay, mommy".
Mr. Milo- you are the luckiest little boy b/c you have the most amazing sister. Both Daddy and I are only children and don't know what it's like to play, tease, create adventures with and share your childhood with another child. How amazed I am by the growth of our family.

Last 4th of July, we were marching proud as the lil omm community, it was one of the happiest days I remember in a long time. This year, as we are in limbo waiting for your arrival AND for the final word on our new lil omm space.. it's a different feeling in the air, and one which I bow down and honor. Life Lessons to pass on to you and your sister about the joys and the sorrows, the highs and the lows of life.  Take it all in stride, moment to moment. That's all we really have, anyway.

So, as 3 become 4 and these cramps/ contractions eventually turn into your arrival.. I will wait.  I will honor this moment and hold her hand tight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment