BIg Belly!

By lil omm , 4:26 AM

Full term! Full term! In this big old belly, is Baby Milo.. My dear friend Michelle wrote to me Last night" I was thinking about Milo and wanted to know if you realized that Milo is like My L.O. or my lil omm.  I thought that was so cool...and in two ways, especially....the one, obvious for my lil omm, like the studio, but also in that he really is your lil omm.  the entire universe inside you and your biggest teacher (besides Say, of course!) Just some yummy food for thought! "

 I never thought of that... all this time I thought it was Saylor who was "lil omm" but here it is.. Milo man is the true spirit and teacher of all things I want to embrace.. being present with what is. acceptance, non judgment, awareness, going with the flow, and taking each glorious day for what it is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment