Tips on Daylight Savings from The Sleep Lady

By Mama Bear , In , 11:53 AM

“Dear Sleep Lady,
I am nervous about Daylight Saving Time this weekend! I finally got my daughter sleeping thru the night (with a few early mornings on occasion) and I don’t want to ruin our great progress! Can you give me some Daylight Saving tips?
Nervously, Beth”

If you need tips on how to handle daylight saving time THIS WEEKEND then check out this week's blog post here.

And don't forget to leave your questions about your child and sleep by clicking on "Leave a comment" below the article. I'll choose a new question to answer every
week! Remember to check all the other articles posted on the blog. Many of them may answer the questions you have right away!


Sweet dreams,

Kim
The Sleep Lad

0 comments:

Post a Comment