Reflections on Lil Omm: A's Thoughts

By Mama Bear , In , 7:28 PM

I LOVE Lil Omm (and not just because you're giving away a free facial : )

I was diagnosed with post-partum depression in December. For Christmas my sister gave me a one-month membership to Lil Omm. From our first day at the studio, my daughter and I have felt well-loved and cared for. The morning classes give us something to get out of the house for, putting our whole day on a positive and healthy track. My daughter loves the childcare, and I love having a bit of peace and quiet among adults.

Yoga, and Lil Omm in particular, has become an essential part of my treatment and my daily life. Its positive influence on my emotional and physical health is so obvious that a friend generously pays for my membership to the studio each month.

But more than providing a lovely environment to practice yoga, Lil Omm has given my daughter and me a kind, warm, and loving community to belong to. Thank you, Lil Omm!

~A

0 comments:

Post a Comment