Reflections on Lil Omm: Lauren Smith-Janzen

By Mama Bear , In , 5:33 PM

I stumbled onto Lil Omm through a Living Social promotion. I was very pregnant, and this sounded like a perfect excuse to get out of the house with the baby during maternity leave. I had no idea what a great experience this would be for me and my son. From the postnatal classes, I learned little movements and expressions of love that I could use to connect with my son, particularly on those days in the first months when I was looking at him wondering what to do next! I loved the open and compassionate feel of the studio, which seems focused on healthy families growing together. I find that Lil Omm anticipates all of the needs that, as a new mom, I didn't even know I'd have from a family-based yoga studio. For these reasons, I see my family having a long relationship with Lil Omm. My husband and I recently brought the baby to an excellent Infant Massage Workshop, and we'll start Itsy Bitsy Baby Yoga this month. I look forward to what else Lil Omm will help my family discover together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment