thoughts from an "inspired place"

By lil omm , In , 6:05 PM

I wrote this a few weeks ago.. I'm away now, not as close to the space as I was when I wrote this. It was quite a special place.. that V St.. and I look forward to what the future holds for us. love and light to you all- 





"I'm here now, alone.
Actually, I came to clean up a bit and of course Milo woke to nurse. So while nursing him at the desk, the lil omm slide show of opening day pictures, itsy bitsy yoga baby pictures and prenatal yoga pictures opens on the computer while I am sitting here looking around. It's so quiet right now.  I can hear the vacuum from Blacksalt. My mind floods with memories of families and friends who have come in these doors, shared yoga and a smile. Opening day pictures , a smiling Kristin, teaching a crowded room, Rebecca, Lisa and Oliver, ( saw them today)  Dan , Dana and Jake ( saw them yesterday), Jessica and Annie ( just had their 2nd baby last month, Saba) , and a host of other smiles crowd the screen.
Then baby Elisa pops up, her mom, Erika took prenatal  yoga classes at Gtown lulu and then IBY babies with Elisa for many, many sessions.. looking at Elisa so small, when I just saw her running around Guy Mason Park last week, I can't belive it! I think my favorite thing about lil omm is the progression that WE get to observe.. typically.. first time new mama comes in for prenatal, stays for a few Itsy Bitsy Yoga Sessions before they head back to work, and then we see them at MOVERS on the weekends or Adult Yoga for themselves.. it's amazing to share in these most special years with families. To see the ENGAGED , INSPIRED AND CONNECTED Washington DC families..

Allie, Michael and Tristan, Jeff, Rhea and Sloane, Stacy, and Charlie,  Janet, Courtney, Jamie, Melanie, Mary Ann and Mack, Elizabeth, Anne and Rose, Jennifer and Catalina, Lucia and Amy,  Charlotte, Emily, Abigail, Marion,.... the list goes on and on.. of people WHO HAVE COME AND TOUCHED MY LIFE. I know this space was the perfect home for us for the year and a half. I know we did great things here.. ZUMBA, meditation with Hugh Byrne.. hosting Karen Maezen Miller, our anniversary party, kids classes, birthday parties for friends and neighbors. ( Jonah, Magda, Saylor, Baker)

It's with GREAT PRIDE and LOVE that I look forward to our new space, our new growing family and more yoga, more love and to see you all. You bring so much light to my life, to Saylor's life and now to Milo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment