what I know.. an LO update

By lil omm , In , 4:43 PM

I'm learning to let go. Everyday I practice letting go of expectations and what I think "should" happen. Having a baby, closing 1 studio location, opening satellite classes, and trying to open another location are nothing short of life at it's most intense. All in a good way. You have to understand, that I love lil omm ( I'm a bit of a work-a holic) and there's nothing else I would rather do than plan what this "home base" is going to look like, feel like and BE.  The only problem is.. it's not really working at the same PACE that I like.. which is FAST, Fast, FAST... so I will continue to practice letting go and I WILL return to my mat, each day
( even for 5 minutes) to breathe... and be aware of all the gifts that come, each day...

Here's what I DO  know.. 

At some point in the next 6 months.. lil omm will open its doors in Tenleytown, DC and our amazing thriving and vibrant community will be together again.

Here's what I DON'T know..

When exactly that date will be.  I pray that it will be WAY before 6 months.. and more like 1 month or maybe even 2 but if I say 6 .. then I will be excited when we open way before that...

Here's what I DO know..

We still have great classes running, with great teachers and in new locations! So there's some lil omm love spreading around the city..


Here's what I DONT KNOW.. 
What the new space will look like.. meaning the paint on the walls, choosing a floor, removing  ceiling tiles, and putting in new lights...as we still have yet to move into our lil omm studio. I dream of making it "perfect" ( what does that mean anyway)  for you .. and know that as soon as we can, we'll be over there getting it ready.

What I do know..

You can stay connected and share the lil omm love at 2 events this weekend/next week but event are at my house!

  EssentialOils for moms/kids ( and everyone!) to stay healthy Sunday at 1pm.
*I'm super excited about this b/c I use oils ALL the time.. and I've wanted to share my love for them, and found the amazing Izabella to teach this class...

Momme Meals Tasting PARTY!
*Come to a free lunch at my house  on Tuesday at 11:30am( with your kids, of course!) to taste yummy healthy foods from momme meals.

More info can be found on both there events here  .

In the meantime.. I'll hang with these guys and hope to announce an  Open House Date soon..   Stay Tuned and thanks for listening.. and staying part of our family.


0 comments:

Post a Comment