What has yoga Inspired YOU to do?

By lil omm , In , 6:47 PM

Yoga inspired me to change my life.

Yoga inspired me to change my career.

Once upon a time, I taught little ones in NE/SE DC how to read, play, love, and laugh..

Then yoga inspired me to change the direction of my life by leaving my career in education.

Yoga inspired me to GO FOR IT and leave DC Schools to work for a no name company called lululemon, first part time and then full time as something called a "community leader" .

Yoga THEN inspired me to dream about opening lil omm and having babies. both of which I did in the years that followed.

Yoga has opened my eyes and pinched me to see the light, to unveil, to see my TRUE self and to open up in a blog, and in life to be REAL. To let you all know when I'm scared or happy or unsure...

What has yoga Inspired YOU to do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment