love this!

By lil omm , In , 2:17 PM

I confess! I confess! I adore Bravo TV. I have a secret passion for finishing my work, closing up the computer, turning off the phone... and sneaking into bed ( with both kids asleep in my room!!!AGH!!)
with 1 glass of white wine.. and BRAVO TV.  There are a number of guilty pleasure shows that I like to indulge in.. although I did have to STOP watching some Real Housewives one season b/c it was getting me so frustrated and annoyed that I couldn't sleep. 

anyway, read this post about bethenny .. I  thought it was great- and right up our alley... do what you can with your kids when you can- create a practice, be organic with them and INCLUDE them in your health routine when you can.. Thanks BEthenny!  Here's a link below..  love the mamas practicing  yoga with the babes!  maybe she'll send us a picture..





http://www.everydayhealth.com/fitness/bethenny-frankels-secrets-to-staying-fit.aspx

1 comments:

Heidi said...

thanks! yes I can totally identify with what Bethany is talking about, as a mom of a one-year-old! Glad you can indulge in this guilty pleasure! -Heidi

Post a Comment